Firstly here is what is left of one pair of jeans!!!
In the previous post I've shown the bag I made from these jeans. I've since made a "remote control" pouch/pocket for my hubby as well!! I unpicked different seams to end up with workable pieces. For the control pouch, I retained both pockets intact, and added extra denim between each pocket to be the part that hung over the arm rest.
Secondly, here is what is left of the re-purposed icecream container!!!
I've made a "mug pouch" for myself and also for a couple of friends, which I'll blog about next time. However, it required some templastic, cut out to fit the bottom of the pouch, to hold the shape. I didn't have any, so I thought, I know what I can use....the sides of an icecream container....and it worked very well!!
THE OTHER PAIR OF RE-CYCLED JEANS
I made a "masculine" cover for my hubby's new iPad, from the other pair of jeans, shown in the previous post. Well "masculine" now meets "feminie"!!! A Kindle cover for me!!!